About Our Practice
NWIM (pronounced In-Wim) is a holistic, integrative clinic that provides primary care services to patients of all ages. Being integrative means that we have more tools at our disposal to help you on your quest for health. We can order labs, imaging, and pharmaceuticals just like medical doctors, but in addition to this, we are trained in the use of many other therapies:
- Botanical Medicine: Using plants as medicines. You may have heard of the herbs Echinacea or Lavender. Did you know that a lot of our current pharmaceuticals came from plants originally?
- Nutritional Therapy: We are trained to understand how vitamins and minerals affect your body at the cellular level and can help you navigate to find the supplements that will actually help you and not just take money out of your wallet.
- Homeopathic Medicine: This medicine helps to boost your body’s own healing ability and can support mental, emotional and physical health.
- Hands-On Therapy: Our providers are trained in a wide variety of treatments that help support pain management as well as a number of other health conditions through techniques such as hydrotherapy, manipulation, craniosacral therapy, visceral manipulation.
- IV & Injection Therapies: Using IV (intravenous) and injection therapies allows us to get nutrients into your body quickly. This is especially helpful in conditions where the digestive system isn’t working well, in pain management, and when high doses of nutrients are needed and wouldn’t be well tolerated if taken orally.
By having all of these options, we can find a plan that works for you to find relief from symptoms, get at the cause of your illness, and get back to the things that really matter to you.
We work with both private and public insurances and are currently contracted with
- Axis/First Choice
- Care Oregon
- OHP/Medicaid (Care Oregon & Open Card)
- Pacific Source
- Regence/BlueCross BlueShield