About Our Practice
NWIM (pronounced In-Wim) is a holistic, integrative clinic that provides primary care services to patients of all ages. Being integrative means that we have more tools at our disposal to help you on your quest for health. We can order labs, imaging, and pharmaceuticals just like medical doctors, but in addition to this, we are trained in the use of many other therapies:
- Botanical Medicine: Using plants as medicines. You may have heard of the herbs Echinacea or Lavender. Did you know that a lot of our current pharmaceuticals came from plants originally?
- Nutritional Therapy: We are trained to understand how vitamins and minerals affect your body at the cellular level and can help you navigate to find the supplements that will actually help you and not just take money out of your wallet.
- Homeopathic Medicine: This medicine helps to boost your body’s own healing ability and can support mental, emotional and physical health.
- Hands-On Therapy: Our providers are trained in a wide variety of treatments that help support pain management as well as a number of other health conditions through techniques such as hydrotherapy, manipulation, craniosacral therapy, visceral manipulation.
- IV & Injection Therapies: Using IV (intravenous) and injection therapies allows us to get nutrients into your body quickly. This is especially helpful in conditions where the digestive system isn’t working well, in pain management, and when high doses of nutrients are needed and wouldn’t be well tolerated if taken orally.
By having all of these options, we can find a plan that works for you to find relief from symptoms, get at the cause of your illness, and get back to the things that really matter to you.
We work with both private and public insurances and are currently contracted with
- Axis/First Choice
- Care Oregon
- OHP/Medicaid (Care Oregon & Open Card)
- Pacific Source
- Regence/BlueCross BlueShield
- United Healthcare
Meet Our Practioners
Maeghan Culver, ND
Dr. Maeghan loves working with patients of all ages, from little ones to our elders with a focus on those with complex care needs, such as fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. With special training in craniosacral therapy, visceral manipulation and other hands on techniques, she has had great success in helping find relief from pain and digestive complaints. Mind, body, and spirit, Dr. Maeghan will work with with you to reach your health goals.
Oni Gillmor, ND
Dr. Oni utilizes botanical medicine, homeopathy, hydrotherapy and nutritional analysis to help people reach their optimum health. She earned her doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine from Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine in 2013 with honors. Her training focused on pediatrics and women’s health, with clinical experience across the naturopathic modalities for patients of all ages, genders and needs.
Chelsey Jameson, ND
Dr. Jameson is a holistic primary care physician, who is passionate about helping her patients recover their health and build sustainable habits to help them thrive in years ahead. One of the most important habits a person can create is healthy eating. Dr. Jameson’s goal is to help her patients build and implement a nourishing diet that will result in disease prevention, fewer prescriptions and better quality of life.
Teresa True, ND
Dr. True enjoys treating the whole family and carries extensive experience in treating chronic autoimmune conditions and diabetes – both type 1 and type 2 including insulin management. Her goal is always to work to prevent and reverse disease instead of simply manage symptoms with prescriptions. Dr. True is also well versed in women’s health, Chinese medicine and intravenous therapies.
Stephanie Culver, ND
Dr. Culver is a primary care physician whose practice aims to listen, investigate, understand, and teach. Her practice focuses in holistic, whole-person, mental health care. Her approach to mental health is three-fold, addressing underlying factors that contribute to our mental health including digestive health, lifestyle habits, and neurochemical imbalances. She uses neurotransmitter testing, hormone evaluation, food intolerance testing, orthomolecular supplementation, herbal medicine, and provides psychiatric pharmaceutical management as needed.